Translate

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lebron returns to Cleveland

We all remember when Lebron James left the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Sumner of 2010, and in doing so alienating himself from his hometown of Akron, and angering the entire state of Ohio. But now, after four years and two championships, James is going back to Cleveland, which has welcomed him with open arms, after their complete and total irrelevancy the past four years since James' departure. Here's what James said in a letter announcing his return:

"When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. (He knows he's probably not going to be able to beat Indiana next year. Sorry, I had to.) 

"I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home."




No comments:

Post a Comment