Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Top 5 college QB's

The college football QB battle
The QB's entering the 2014 NFL draft are relatively good but the question is... Who's the best? I put together this list to answer those questions.

1. Blake Bortles
Blake Bortles has it all, he has big hands helping prevent turnovers, he has good accuracy, he has good throw power, and he can break tackles. To me he is the number one college QB.
Verdict: He can be one of the top 5 QB's in the NFL eventually if he practices hard. I believe he could be a great option for the jaguars.

2. Teddy Bridgewater
Teddy Bridgewater is spot on every throw he has good throw power he has...I'm going to say it Peyton Manning level awareness the only thing that puts him behind Blake Bortles is his hands.
Verdict: Teddy Bridgewater has the best accuracy in college football and should be drafted high. I believe he'll be the answer to the Vikings QB problems.

3. Johny Manziel
He's a decent choice at QB he makes some good throws his scrambling is going to be some of the best in the NFL he marks just below 6 feet tall which may affect how high he is drafted.
Verdict: He needs to stop throwing sidearm and to stay in the pocket more if he can learn not to do those he could be a franchise QB. I'm not sure if he's going to do amazing but he could be a short term option for the raiders.

4. Derek Carr
He has amazing accuracy his throws aren't too fast but he can make deep throws when he needs to.
Verdict: He should be a good choice at QB for a team that needs a QB and he could turn into a passing monster. It looks like the browns are going to take him so I guess that's who I think he'll be drafted by.

5. A.J McCaron
He can throw bullets he can throw accurately that's pretty much all you could want out of an NFL QB right?
Verdict: I think most people are under rating him he has potential to be an elite. I believe that he could be a good second round pick for the texans.

No comments:

Post a Comment